Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a complete collection of providers not looking to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. They have too many similar services that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and steemit.com have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they do a quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a InventHelp Patent Referral Services, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not need to take the risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new product idea company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and study part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.