Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some for the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good a perception you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a full-line of products and not looking to add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar services that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing when what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and inventhelp store are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any InventHelp patent services protection properly allowed and InventHelp Pittsburgh Corporate Headquarters turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to take the risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.